Provision C.3.i Small Projects
Specific sizes of small projects are required to meet site design requirements in Provision C.3.i of the Municipal Regional Stormwater Permit (MRP). This applies to projects that create and/or replace at least 2,500 but less than 10,000 square feet of impervious surface, and individual single family home projects that create and/or replace 2,500 square feet or more of impervious surface.
Applicable projects must implement at least one of the following site design measures:
- Direct roof runoff into cisterns or rain barrels for use.
- Direct roof runoff onto vegetated areas.
- Direct runoff from sidewalks, walkways, and/or patios onto vegetated areas.
- Direct runoff from driveways/uncovered parking lots onto vegetated areas.
- Construct sidewalks, walkways, and/or patios with permeable surfaces.
- Construct bike lanes, driveways, and/or uncovered parking lots with permeable surfaces.
More information on requirements for Small Projects is provided in Appendix L: Site Design Requirements for Small Projects of the C.3 Regulated Projects Guide.